After rising to the helm of Dior at just 21 years old, Yves Saint Laurent set out to launch his eponymous label in 1961. Five years later, the Parisian couture housewould make major waves with a first-of-its-kind capsule of luxury ready-to-wear—dubbed Saint Laurent Rive Gauche— whichsaw the debut of iconic styles like the Le Smoking tuxedo. That revolutionary spirit which blurred the lines between masculine and feminine, sharp tailoring andsensuality, would carry through the collections that followed and cement Yves Saint Laurent’s status as one of the twentieth century’s most celebrated designers.Since taking the reins as creative director in 2016, Anthony Vaccarello has lent his signature edge to Saint Laurent’s legacy by reintroducing cult styles like the Lou handbag and Tribute sandals.
- Adjustable crossbody strap, 10.43″-21.65″ drop
- Dimensions: 9.4″W x 2.3″D x 6.8″H
- Snap flap closure
- Exterior slip pocket, interior slip pocket
- Diamond quilting at front and back
- Mixed stripe quilting at front flap
- Gold-tone hardware
- Logo hardware detail at front flap
- Fabric lining
- Saint Laurent returns and exchanges of full-price merchandise are only accepted online and at Saint Laurent Accessory Boutiques at Bloomingdale’s, including 59th St., Roosevelt Field, Century City, Valley Fair, Glendale, and South Coast Plaza.
- Leather, brass hardware, grosgrain lining
- Made in Italy
Web ID: 4607720