At 23, New York City-born Marc Jacobs became the youngest designer to receive CFDA’s Perry Ellis Award for New Fashion Talent. A few years later, his legendary grunge collection launched a style movement with long plaid skirts and black combat boots. The designer opened his first store in 1997 while simultaneously acting as the artistic director for Louis Vuitton.The label’s product line spans men’s and women’s ready-to-wear styles, children’s clothing, handbags, cosmetics, and fragrances.Both alternative and playful, the Marc Jacobs aesthetic favors youthful silhouettes, bright colors, and a lively mix of patterns – with 90s-style plaid still in rotation.
Iconic, versatile and oh, so roomy, the Marc Jacobs Snapshot bag features removable, adjustable straps and a spacious interior that belies its small size. Use it for day, evening, weekday and weekend.
- Adjustable removable crossbody strap, 21″ drop
- Dimensions: 7.5″W x 2.5″D x 4.5″H
- Two zip closures
- Exterior slip pocket, two interior compartments, interior slip pocket
- Gold-tone hardware
- Logo hardware at front
- Mannequin model measurements: 5’10” height, wearing a size 4 or small
- Fabric lining
- This item is part ofSUMMER OF MARC, our new pop-up shop featuring the ultimate pool party essentials, curated by Marc Jacobs.
Web ID: 2954312