Founded by French designer Gaby Aghion in 1952, Chloé is a celebration of romantic, free-spirited style.Embodying quintessentially cool, French-girl nonchalance, the luxury brand translates high-end fashion to effortlessly chic designs made for the everyday.From dresses and tops to footwear, handbags, sunglasses, and signature fragrances, Chloé’s designs are beloved by celebrities, influencers, and women with amazing style around the world.Under the creative direction of Gabriela Hearst, Chloé continues to craft modern boho pieces that feel both youthful and entirely sophisticated.
This handbag is part of a collaboration between Chloé and Mifuko, a Kenyan fair-trade organization that provides artisans a living wage and less dependence on unpredictable farming as a source of income. The artisan’s name is laser printed on the leather interior patch.
- Shoulder strap, 17″ drop
- Top handle, 5″ drop
- Dimensions; 7.75″W x 7.75″D x 7″H
- Open top, interior drawstring closure
- Leather trim details
- Logo tape handle
- Mannequin model measurements: 5’10” height, wearing a size 4 or small
- Linen lining
- B Corp Certified. B Corp is one of the most demanding certifications that evaluates brands’ social and environmental impact, with over 300 questions about governance, workers, communities and impact on the environment.
- Chloé is the first luxury Maison to achieve B Corp certification. By becoming certified they are taking full accountability for their impact on the people and planet while reinforcing their commitment to use business as a force for good.
- B Corp is one of the most demanding certifications that evaluates brands’ social and environmental impact, with over 300 questions about governance, workers, communities and impact on the environment.
- Paper; trim: leather and polyester
Web ID: 4180586